Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. "come on up. Up?"
Kristen Heitzmann, Secrets
2. "Come up with ten ideas you can write newsletters about."
James Altucher, The Choose Yourself Guide To Wealth
3. "If coming up with ten ideas sounds too hard, then come up with twenty."
James Altucher, The Power of No: Because One Little Word Can Bring Health
4. "Be my comfort, come away with me. Rise up and come away, my beloved."
Paullina Simons, The Bronze Horseman
5. "Come up fish. Come to Quint."
Peter Benchley, Jaws
6. "Hear what little Red-Eye saith: Nag, come up and dance with death!"
Rudyard Kipling, Rikki-Tikki-Tavi
7. "Come up with a terrible idea? No problem—just don’t act on it."
Steven D. Levitt, Think Like a Freak
8. "much more exotic life than I do. Where do you come up with"
Danielle Steel, Betrayal
9. "Those are good questions. I recognize good questions, because I can come up with them myself."
Steven Brust, Iorich
10. "Plan. Yes. Good idea. I should come up with a plan."
Steven Brust, Dzur