Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. We exploded the nuclear bomb
1. incite a riot
2. set off great unrest among the people
1. The family took off for Florida
1. trigger a reaction
2. actuate the circuits
1. "I set off, off to kill the man I loved."
- Quote by Richelle Mead
2. "I set off, off to kill the man I love."
- Richelle Mead, Shadow Kiss
3. "Your brothers have set off a stink bomb in the second-floor boys’ lavatory,"
- James Patterson, School's Out - Forever
4. "In the morning, fog. As it slowly lifted, the expedition set off."
- Stephen E. Ambrose, Undaunted Courage: Meriwether Lewis
5. "Mary could never spare time; but the remaining five set off together."
- Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
6. "Kugel set off, the wind in what would have been, some years ago, his hair."
- Shalom Auslander, Hope: A Tragedy
7. "was at a good point, even though I hadn’t even started it. Then I set off"
- Elena Ferrante, The Story of the Lost Child
8. "unrelieved black set off her pale skin and exquisite bone structure. Her"
- A.C. Crispin, The Hutt Gambit
9. "But the apples must have set off enough mines, causing debris to activate the others."
- Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games Trilogy
10. "But they did eventually set off, with walking sticks and bundles on their backs, on a bright morning of wispy white clouds and a strong breeze."
- Kazuo Ishiguro, The Buried Giant