1. "Some stupid fairy tale charecter. Like a cheap plastic toy you'd get get by sending in the top of a lucky charms box plus $3.99 shipping and handling."
- Maryrose Wood, What I Wore to Save the World
2. "Was there anything quite so under-rated in this shallow, plastic, global-corporate, tall-skinny-late, kiddy-meal-and-free-toy, united-colours-of-fuck-you-too world, than a good old-fashioned, no-frills, retail blow-job?"
- Christopher Brookmyre, The Sacred Art of Stealing
3. "She toyed around with his smiles and emotions, till they actually turned plastic. And then, She changed the toy…"
- Quote by Douglas Self
7. "Reductionism is like a kid who argues that whatever does not fit into his toy box is not a toy."
- Nancy Pearcey, Saving Leonardo: A Call to Resist the Secular Assault on Mind