A Big Gun Sentences from Popular Quotes and Books
2. "I want a gun, Happy said immediately. "A really big gun. I want a fully functioning Death Star gun." "Not even if Godzilla himself were to show up," said JC."
Simon R. Green, Ghost of a Chance
3. "A nice girl should never go anywhere without a loaded gun and a big knife." ~ Sarah Agnes Prine"
Quote by Nancy E. Turner
4. "The end of a gun looks very big and very back when it's staring you in the face."
Quote by Lilith Saintcrow
5. "Big Stupid leapt up. Little Duane had a gun. Big Stupid punched Little Duane so hard his whole family tree died back to the Middle Ages."
Victor Gischler, Big Stupid
8. "Hamlet got a gun now."
Quote by Nick Cave
9. "I... drew out the gun I kept at home, a great big old Dirty Harry Callahan number that weighed about seventy-five thousand pounds."
Jim Butcher, Death Masks