1. "the fragrance of a sound"
- Donald Revell, Tantivy
- Annie Barrows, The Truth According to Us
3. "A good fragrance is really a powerful cocktail of memories and emotion."
- Jeffrey Stepakoff, The Orchard
4. "To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat."
- Quote by Beverley Nichols
5. "Dual-income families have turned out a batch of superpredators who have no sympathy or remorse. Blast ’em up on Nintendo; blast ’em up on the streets."
- Lisa Gardner, The Third Victim
6. "A fragrance of cold rose petals and copper. Like flowers in your bloody throat."
- Joe Meno, How the Hula Girl Sings
7. "A little bit of fragrance always clings to the hands that gives you roses"
- Quote by Robin S. Sharma
8. "I sniffed. What? The fragrance of a genuine compliment from Mad Rogan. So rare and sweet."
- Ilona Andrews, Burn for Me
9. "... the blast signatures of a detonated supernova and that of a nuclear bomb are identical."
- Eric Chaisson, Epic of Evolution: Seven Ages of the Cosmos
10. "Her eyes were like a welcome blast of sunshine on a rotten afternoon."
- Lee Child, Killing Floor