3. "in 1904 he applied for a promotion from patent clerk third class to patent clerk second class and was turned down."
- Leonard Mlodinow, The Upright Thinkers: The Human Journey from Living in Trees to Understanding the Cosmos
4. "If you are a drinker, always use a pseudonym when booking hotels. None of us really know what kind of mess we're going to leave behind, and there's no sense in getting banned from a resort you respect."
- Chelsea Handler, Uganda Be Kidding Me
5. "Her given name was Lucinda but she’d called herself Juveline since age fifteen, when she’d been caught selling knockoff Burberry totes and a cop at the booking desk misspelled the word juvenile. Big"
- Carl Hiaasen, Razor Girl: A novel
7. "I discovered our dear poet in my office, a simple clerk."
- Bertolt Brecht, Brecht Collected Plays: 1: Baal; Drums in the Night; In the Jungle of Cities; Life of Edward II of England; & 5 One Act Plays: "Baal"
9. "THE STOCK-BROKER’S CLERK"
- Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Sherlock Holmes: All 4 Novels & 56 Short Stories
10. "Nowadays in the industry of rental business web is the real hotspot to fulfilling everything our needs. It doesn’t make a difference it is possible that it is an item buy, motion picture booking, or event booking, a large portion of us have a tendency to make utilization of the online measures accessible. Then again, would you say you are in the long run ready to address your needs? As such, is your vacation booking or motion picture booking amazingly trouble free? The answer mayn’t be yes constantly. Particularly, touristic places and event resorts are the current places the vast majority crowd to. Individuals NCrypted Website help crosswise over distinctive nations have the propensity for booking the above-said places well ahead of time by means of online to make the whole program fruitful. However, the greater part of the times, after arriving at the end of the line they wind up with different challenges including ill-advised payment, no legitimate receipt, room accessibility, and"
- James Hamilton, Unlocking the Power of Information Technology: Operational Excellence Is the Competitive Advantage