4. "It is the difference between hitting with a pillow and hitting with a baseball bat."
- William Brohaugh, Write Tight: Say Exactly What You Mean with Precision and Power
5. "Ignorance is the softest pillow on which a man can rest his head"
- Quote by Michel de Montaigne
8. "I put a piece of paper under my pillow, and when I could not sleep I wrote in the dark."
- Quote by Henry David Thoreau
10. "I moved a pillow aside... preferring the joyful company of the delusional to the miserable company of the sane."
- Quote by Shalom Auslander