Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. "Ray-Ray had been on track for a golden-rule life of selfless service."
Scott Nicholson, The Shock
2. "If a ray of light falls into a pigsty, it is the ray that shows us the muck and it is the ray that is offensive."
Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead
3. "You, sir, are a ray of sunshine. -Percy Jackson"
Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena
4. "Candle is an X-ray, it's a matter of wavelength."
Craig Clevenger, Dermaphoria
5. "Her combat goggles, a topflight set of Ray-Ban Warpigs,"
John Birmingham, Weapons of Choice
Gary D. Schmidt, Okay for Now
7. "Ray, what you got to do is go climb a mountain..."
Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums
8. "One could be a ray of sunshine in pants as well. -Scout Finch"
Quote by Harper Lee
9. "I'm a fish swimming by Ray. Catch me if you want me."
Janet Fitch, White Oleander
10. "O radiant Dark! O darkly fostered ray! Thou hast a joy too deep for shallow Day."
Quote by George Eliot