1. "Why are we a shadow and not a great tree? Why when we think we are spring, reality shows us we are a late autumn? Because of the fact that God is the Unique Accidental one, is the Primary Event, and everything that follows him is an Intended Occurrence, so an image of the Unique Accidental Occurrence. This image is destiny. If we were not but a mere image, this would mean that God is not the Unique Accidental one, but Intended, which cannot be because this would mean that God too is created by another Primary Event before him, thing that cannot be true. But still, do we know what truth is? We wouldn�t be God�s image only if there was not God."
- Quote by Sorin Cerin
2. "If the immediate and direct purpose of our life is not suffering then our existence is the most Ill-adapted to its purpose in the world: for it is absurd to suppose that the endless affliction of which the world is everywhere full, and which arises out of the need and distress pertaining essentially to life, should be purposeless and purely accidental. Each individual misfortune, to be sure, seems an exceptional occurrence; but misfortune in general is the rule."
- Quote by Arthur Schopenhauer
3. "Our day-to-day life is bombarded with fortuities or, to be more precise, with the accidental meetings of people and events we call coincidences (...) They are composed like music. Guided by his sense of beauty, an individual transforms a fortuitous occurrence into a motif (...) Without realizing it, the individual composes his life according to the laws of beauty even in times of greatest distress. (...) it is right to chide man for being blind to such coincidences in hsi daily life. For he thereby deprives his life of a dimension of beauty."
- Milan Kundera, The Unbearable Lightness of Being
5. "There is nothing accidental in suffering."
- Bruce A. Ware, The Man Christ Jesus: Theological Reflections on the Humanity of Christ
10. "Faith may be defined briefly as an illogical belief in the occurrence of the improbable."
- Quote by Tom Stoppard