1. the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work
2. she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own
1. "Knowledge is in the end based on acknowledgement."
- Quote by Ludwig Wittgenstein
2. "Is there cowardice with the acknowledgement of fear?"
- Quote by Markus Zusak
3. "The only thing better than an acknowledgement is action."
- Mark Sanborn, The Fred Factor: How passion in your work and life can turn the ordinary into the extraordinary
4. "The acknowledgement of a single possibility can change everything."
- Aberjhani, Splendid Literarium: A Treasury of Stories
5. "There, at her console, he dialed 594: pleased acknowledgement of husband's superior wisdom in all matters"
- Philip K. Dick, Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
6. "Prayer is an acknowledgement of your dependence on God and His direction for your life."
- Quote by Elizabeth George
7. "Prayer is an acknowledgement of your dependence on God and His direction for your life."
- Quote by Jim George
8. "Christ said there is a happiness in that acknowledgement of spiritual poverty which lets God come into our souls."
- Billy Graham, Billy Graham in Quotes
9. "Acknowledgement is possession. When you acknowledge, think or have conviction in something, it actually will come true."
- Stephen Richards, Boost Your Self Esteem
10. "Bravery, after all, isn't the absence of fear. Bravery is the acknowledgement and the conquering of fear."
- Derek Landy, Playing with Fire