1. adept in handicrafts
2. an adept juggler
3. an expert job
4. a good mechanic
5. a practiced marksman
6. a proficient engineer
7. a lesser-known but no less skillful composer
8. the effect was achieved by skillful retouching
4. "journalists (another tribe adept at misremembering the past)"
- Ben Macintyre, A Spy Among Friends: Kim Philby and the Great Betrayal
7. "the most effective problem-finders become adept at searching for and identifying patterns."
- Michael A. Roberto, Know What You Don't Know: How Great Leaders Prevent Problems Before They Happen