1. "Emotions are amorphous and uncontrollable."
- Esther M. Sternberg, The Balance Within: The Science Connecting Health and Emotions
2. "Boy, that was an amorphous blob of undoability!"
- David Allen, Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
3. "corruption in Egypt is giant, amorphous, and finally ungraspable."
- John R. Bradley, Inside Egypt: The Land of the Pharaohs on the Brink of a Revolution
7. "Emotions are by nature amorphous. When confined to words, our longings and passions, our rebellions and humiliations often seem melodramatic, trivial, or even pathetic."
- Greg Iles, The Quiet Game