5. "Wicked is not much worse than indiscreet."
- Quote by John Donne
6. "Money is just an idea."
- Quote by Robert T. Kiyosaki
7. "Everything begins with an idea."
- Quote by Earl Nightingale
8. "She’s got an indiscreet voice, I remarked. It’s full of– I hesitated. Her voice is full of money, he said suddenly. That was it. I’d never understood before. It was full of money–that was the inexhaustible charm that rose and fell in it, the jingle of it, the cymbals’ song of it."
- F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby
10. "In Leonardo da Vinci's Notebooks, we read: "An oyster opens wide at full moon. When the crab sees this, it throws a pebble or a twig at the oyster to keep it from closing and thus have it to feed upon." Da Vinci adds the following suitable moral to this fable: "Like the mouth that, in telling its secret, places itself at the mercy of an indiscreet listener."
- Gaston Bachelard, The Poetics of Space