3. "The delayed-apex line maximizes traction, helps guide you away from potential collisions, and gives you a better view around blind turns. If you like those advantages, adopt the delayed-apex line yourself."
- David L. Hough, Mastering the Ride: More Proficient Motorcycling
4. "The delayed apex line maximizes traction, helps guide you away from potential collisions, and gives you a better view around blind turns. If you like those priorities, consider adopting the trendy delayed apex line yourself."
- David L. Hough, More Proficient Motorcycling: Mastering the Ride
7. "...little Asher Lev was the juncture point of two significant family lines, the apex, as it were, of a triangle seminal with Jewish potentiality and freighted with Jewish responsibility. But he was also born with a gift."
- Quote by Chaim Potok
8. "whatever we do, let us not default to one form of music as the apex of quality and religious acceptability. God is far too creative and God’s world far too diverse to be limited to a single cultural expression."
- Paul Basden, Exploring the Worship Spectrum
9. "Our devotion must culminate in a conscious yielding of every part of our personality, every ambition, every relationship, and every hope to Him. This done, we have reached the apex of personal devotion"
- R. Kent Hughes, Disciplines of a Godly Man