Babble Sentences from Popular Quotes and Books
3. "That last bit of babble had gone home. How was they supposed to know, that was ungrammatical but right."
Stephen King, Wizard and Glass
6. "Above all the babble of her age and ours, she makes one blunt assertion. And there alone lies Hope."
Evelyn Waugh, Helena
8. "They fell a-twittering among themselves once more, and this time their intoxicating babble was of violet seas, tawny sands, and lizard-haunted walls."
Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows
9. "...a man may shout the eternal virtues and be unheard forever, but if he babble nonsense in a wilderness it will travel around the world."
Mary Roberts Rinehart, The Red Lamp
10. "Too friendly, too eager to be on message, man is obsolete, dooming ourselves to extinction, restore the balance of nature and babble babble, he overdid it so much that he sounded preposterous, and in an outfit like Bearlift, with its full quota of preposterous green-hued furfuckers, that took some effort."
Margaret Atwood, MaddAddam