Backup Sentences from Popular Quotes and Books
4. "It’s my job to run after her. Without backup? I am the backup."
Quote by Ilona Andrews
7. "This was your fatal flaw–you always had a backup plan. You were never willing to risk everything."
Quote by Don Lee
8. "Shapeshifter parenting motto—if your kid slits somebody's throat, always have a backup plan to make the body disappear."
Ilona Andrews, Magic Slays
9. "I'm kind of a low-key guy. The spotlight doesn't suit me. I'm more of a side dish--cole slaw or French fries or a Wham! backup singer."
Haruki Murakami, After Dark
10. "and that's the thing when your parents die, you feel like instead of going into every fight with backup, you are going into every fight alone."
Mitch Albom, For One More Day