1. "I'll go to Santiago. And the banana tree a jellyfish."
- Quote by Federico García Lorca
2. "the Buddha whimsically pointed out that seeking happiness in one’s material desires is as absurd as suffering because a banana tree will not bear mangoes."
- Rolf Potts, Vagabonding: An Uncommon Guide to the Art of Long-Term World Travel
7. "How to defend yourself against a banana"
- Quote by John Cleese
8. "Boooored. Booooo. Boogie. Beauregard. Banana squash."
- Shannon Hale, Ever After High: Once Upon a Time: A Story Collection
10. "It's obsequious little nicety-nice girls like me who allow assholes to run the world: Miss Harlot O'Harlots, billionaire phony tree huggers, hypocrite drug-snorting, weed-puffing peace activists who fund the mass-murdering drug cartels and perpetuate crushing poverty in dirt-poor banana republics. It's my petty fear of personal rejection that allows so many true evils to exist. My cowardice enables atrocities."
- Chuck Palahniuk, Damned