Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. "You're splitting?" "No sh*it, Sherlock."
Scott Westerfeld, Peeps
2. "Kitty Meets the Band"
Carrie Vaughn, Kitty Goes to Washington
3. "And as for the splitting of the atom—"
Graham Swift, Waterland
4. "But the cracks were splitting, finding power, thickening into chasms."
Anthony Doerr, About Grace
5. "Moving to America felt as splitting and eternal as death."
Marina Nemat, Prisoner of Tehran: A Memoir
6. "A band played live Muzak."
Don DeLillo, White Noise
7. "THE ADVENTURE OF THE SPECKLED BAND"
Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Sherlock Holmes: All 4 Novels & 56 Short Stories
8. "Unexpected Penis is my grunge band name,"
Katie MacAlister, Daring In a Blue Dress
9. "Alles Heilige ist ein Band, eine Fessel."
Quote by Max Stirner
10. "Society as a whole is more and more splitting up into two great hostile camps"
Karl Marx, The Communist Manifesto