1. "Shoot you down. Bang bang."
- Quote by David Bowie
3. "BANG! BANG! BANG! THERE’S NO ONE HOME! I shouted to the door, having"
- Mike Schmidt, Five Nights at Freddy's: Diary of Mike Schmidt Trilogy: The ultimate Five Nights at Freddy's diary series
4. "BANG! BANG! BANG! THERE’S NO ONE HOME! I shouted to the door,"
- Mike Schmidt, Five Nights at Freddy's: Diary of Mike Schmidt 3: Attack of Foxy
6. "Despite its name, the big bang theory is not really a theory of a bang at all. It is really only a theory of the aftermath of a bang."
- Quote by Alan Guth
7. "Are you familiar," he said finally, "with the Bang?" "The Big Bang?" Luka asked. "Or some other Bang I don't know about?" "There was only one Bang," said Nobodaddy, "so the adjective Big is redundant and meaningless. The Bang would only be Big if there was at least one other Little or Medium-Sized or even Bigger Bang to compare it with, and to differentiate it from."
- Salman Rushdie, Luka and the Fire of Life