1. "Build a tangled bank."
- Steven Johnson, Where Good Ideas Come From: The Natural History of Innovation
3. "When to Rob a Bank"
- Steven D. Levitt, When to Rob a Bank: ...And 131 More Warped Suggestions and Well-Intended Rants
6. "What is the robbing of a bank compared to the founding of a bank?"
- Quote by Bertolt Brecht
7. "It happens that every man in a bank hates what the bank does, and yet the bank does it. The bank is something more than men, I tell you. It's the monster. Men made it, but they can't control it."
- John Steinbeck, The Grapes of Wrath