- Lysa TerKeurst, Made to Crave: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God
4. "Taxes are not levied for the benefit of the taxed."
- Quote by Robert A. Heinlein
6. "Ostensibly designed for the benefit of the Haitian"
- Peter Schweizer, Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich
8. "If your spouse dies between 62 and FRA, the benefit will be based on their full retirement benefit. If they die later, the benefit will be based on whatever retirement benefit they were entitled to, including any Delayed Retirement Credits."
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, Get What's Yours: The Secrets to Maxing Out Your Social Security
9. "Avoid popularity it has many snares and no real benefit."
- Quote by William Penn
10. "Is it easy? Usually not. But you don't forgive people for their benefit. You do it for your benefit."
- Quote by Andrew Matthews