1. "First a small team writes a small system. Then they find the natural fracture lines and divide the system into relatively independent parts for expansion. The architects help choose the most appropriate fracture lines and then follow the system as a whole, keeping the big picture in mind as the groups focus on their smaller section."
- Kent Beck, Extreme Programming Explained: Embrace Change
5. "Rich people have small TVs and big libraries, and poor people have small libraries and big TVs."
- Quote by Zig Ziglar
9. "The big print giveth and the small print taketh away."
- Quote by Tom Waits
10. "Big mouths and small brains make the strangest noises."
- Quote by Orrin Woodward