1. "The blessedness of being little!!!"
- Quote by William Shakespeare
3. "For the last time I say to you—turn all your attention upon yourself, put a bridle on your senses, and seek blessedness not in passion but in your own heart. The source of blessedness is not without us but within …’ Pierre had already long been feeling in himself that refreshing source of blessedness which now flooded his heart with glad emotion."
- Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
6. "The enthusiasm of a woman's love is even beyond the biographer's. To her, the hand-writing itself, independent of any thing it may convey, is a blessedness."
- Quote by Jane Austen