1. "The ride had begun. The theatre and club spectaculars seemed to stick up into the sky at all sorts of crazy angles, probably because most of them were planted diagonally on rooftops. Follow Thru, Whoopee, Show Boat, El Fay Club, Club Richman, Texas Guinan's. It gave the town the appearance of standing on its ear. ("The Number's Up")"
- Quote by Cornell Woolrich
3. "Books + friendship = book club"
- Quote by Kristin Hannah
5. "Many of us live in denial of who we truly are because we fear losing someone or something-and there are times that if we don't rock the boat, too often the one we lose is ourselves...It feels good to be accepted, loved, and approved of by others, but often the membership fee to belong to that club is far too high of a price to pay."
- Quote by Dennis Merritt Jones
10. "JANEANE GAROFALO: Life is a boys club."
- James Andrew Miller, Live From New York: An Uncensored History Of Saturday Night Live