1. "Copper Boom!"
- Quote by Amy Sherman-Palladino
4. "Paul patted Mrs. O'Leary's snout. The living room shook —BOOM, BOOM, BOOM—which either meant a SWAT team was breaking down the door or Mrs. O'Leary was wagging her tail. I couldn't help but smile."
- Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian
5. "The fabulous boom of the late 199os produced modest to no income gains for most Americans."
- William L. O'Neill, A Bubble in Time: America During the Interwar Years
9. "...My grandpa has always told us that you know you're in love when your heart goes "boom." The way he explained this "boom" is that it's not the giddy feeling you get when you first meet someone; it's deeper than that. It's more of a low, bellowing boom that resonates in your body the moment you realize you need someone, you love someone. It's more a boooom than a boom! I have yet to feel it."
- Karyn Bosnak, 20 Times a Lady
10. "Don’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the King and keep it.1 —CORRIE TEN BOOM"
- Mike Bickle, Growing in Prayer: A Real-Life Guide to Talking with God