Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. She bettered her own record
2. break a record
Janet Malcolm, Forty-One False Starts: Essays on Artists and Writers
2. "break from"
Sue Miller, The Senator's Wife
3. "a break."
Danielle Steel, Country
4. "Things break all the time. Day breaks, waves break, voices break. Promises break. Hearts break."
Quote by Jodi Picoult
5. "Friends always break even."
Louis Sachar, There's a Boy in the Girls' Bathroom
6. "break-dancing became the"
Danielle Steel, His Bright Light: The Story of Nick Traina
7. "If you break little promises, you'll break big ones."
Cormac McCarthy, The Road
8. "When you break rules, break 'em good and hard"
Quote by Terry Pratchett
9. "Lear wills his own death: Break, heart, I prithee break"
James Shapiro, The Year of Lear: Shakespeare in 1606
10. "When you break someone's heart, you also break yours."
David Levithan, The Realm of Possibility