Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. "We wizards are terrific at brooding."
Jim Butcher, Storm Front
2. "brooding over the upper reaches, became"
Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness
3. "Very well, Your Ladyship Brooding St. Petulant,"
Libba Bray, The Sweet Far Thing
4. "... too much brooding, not enough doing."
Quote by Timothy Findley
5. "Brooding on God, I may become a man."
Theodore Roethke, The Far Field
6. "Loneliness will sit over our roofs with brooding wings."
Bram Stoker, Dracula
7. "...brooding only feeds the strange pleasure of melancholy..."
Patricia O'Brien, Harriet and Isabella
8. "Long brooding over those lost pleasures exaggerates their charm and sweetness."
William Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair
9. "I love thinking about American history, thinking about LA history. I love brooding on crime."
Quote by James Ellroy
10. "Sex is like drink, it’s bad to start brooding about it too early in the day."
Margaret Atwood, Oryx and Crake