1. He rushed down the hall to receive his guests
2. The cars raced down the street
1. "We shared a family-style bucket of chicken from the Busy Bee; I had three pieces and he had thirteen, along with all the coleslaw, baked beans, six biscuits, and four cans of iced tea." p. 151, 152"
- Quote by Craig Johnson
4. "Two tears in a bucket. Motherfuck it."
- John Berendt, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil: A Savannah Story
6. "Not romantic," she disagreed. "To me it would be romantic if Antony properly fell on his sword and kicked the bucket and Cleopatra escaped and lived a lovely life sailing along the Nile without him and his big ideas ruining her kingdom."
- Jack Gantos, Dead End in Norvelt
9. "We’re just a drop in the bucket, and that’s meaningless. But we say, ‘No, wait a minute. If you have a bucket, those raindrops fill it up very fast. Being a drop in the bucket is magnificent.’ The problem is we cannot see the bucket. Our work is helping people see that there is a bucket. There are all these people all over the world who are creating this bucket of hope. And so our drops are incredibly significant."
- Quote by Frances Moore Lappé