1. "Two tears in a bucket. Motherfuck it."
- John Berendt, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil: A Savannah Story
5. "We’re just a drop in the bucket, and that’s meaningless. But we say, ‘No, wait a minute. If you have a bucket, those raindrops fill it up very fast. Being a drop in the bucket is magnificent.’ The problem is we cannot see the bucket. Our work is helping people see that there is a bucket. There are all these people all over the world who are creating this bucket of hope. And so our drops are incredibly significant."
- Quote by Frances Moore Lappé
10. "Life is a bucket of shit with a barbed wire handle."
- Quote by Jim Thompson