2. "Über dieser Fuge, wo der Name B A C H im Contrasubject angebracht worden, ist der Verfasser gestorben"
- Quote by Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach
3. "Bill looked up, wiping his eyes. They were all soaked to the skin and looked like a litter of pups that had just forded a river. Ih-It’s scuh-scuh-hared of u-u-us, you know, he said. I can fuh-feel th-that. I swear to Guh-God I c-c-can. Bev nodded soberly. I think you’re right. H-H-Help m-m-me, Bill said. P-P-Pl-Please. H-H-Help m-m-me."
- Stephen King, It
7. "Practice Problems 1. Solve for p in terms of m: 2 2 16 m p 2. Solve for x in terms of b and K: bx K 2 3. Solve for m in terms of c and d: c m d 2 4. Solve for x in terms of a, b, and c: bx a c–3 5. Solve for w in terms of V, l, and h: V lwh 6. Solve for h in terms of A and b:"
- Donny Brusca, Algebra I Common Core Regents Course Workbook
9. "Sometimes love is best communicated in quiet service to one another. — Jennifer C. Hoggatt —"
- Gary Chapman, Love is a Verb Devotional: 365 Daily Inspirations to Bring Love Alive
10. "The arts are the best Time Machine we have." C. S. Lewis"
- Philip Zaleski, The Fellowship: The Literary Lives of the Inklings: J.R.R. Tolkien