Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. "James Parkinson. George Huntington. Robert Graves. John Down. Now this Lou Gehrig fellow of mine. How did men come to monopolize disease names too?"
Khaled Hosseini, And the Mountains Echoed
2. "R. C. Hoiles,"
Richard Reeves, Infamy: The Shocking Story of the Japanese-American Internment in World War II
3. "E. C. FERGINS"
Matthew Pearl, The Last Bookaneer
4. "The ‘c’ sounds like"
Christina Baker Kline, Orphan Train
5. "C — Choose. What’s my choice?"
Marilee G. Adams, Change Your Questions
6. "A and B the C of D!!"
Brian Jacques, The Redwall Collection
7. "Rendezvous with Rama Arthur C. Clarke"
Arthur C. Clarke, Rendezvous with Rama
8. "employee, developed graphics for the Macintosh. C"
Walter Isaacson, Steve Jobs
9. "I don't like you, either. C-3PO"
Quote by George Lucas
10. "C++ protects against accident, not against fraud."
Bjarne Stroustrup, The C++ Programming Language