1. I've been thinking all day and getting nowhere
1. "Hiperactividad de la función intestinal en menoscabo de la cerebral,"
- Umberto Eco, El cementerio de Praga
2. "Civilization is a product of the cerebral cortex."
- Carl Sagan, Cosmos
3. "Unconscious cerebration was doing its work, even with the lunatic."
- Bram Stoker, Drácula
4. "He’s smarter than me. I get things done better. He’s more cerebral, I’m more physical."
- Lee Child, The Affair
5. "We're more cerebral than physical." "Your cerebrum can't have an orgasm."
- Kresley Cole, Dark Desires After Dusk
6. "reading has as many functions as the human body, and... not all of them are cerebral."
- Anna Quindlen, How Reading Changed My Life
7. "He was a quiet man, not lonely and not shy, but cerebral and serious."
- John Grisham, The Racketeer
8. "One aspect we might focus on during this moratorium is an alternative to overly cerebral approaches."
- Frans de Waal, Are We Smart Enough to Know How Smart Animals Are?
9. "Judging by your face, the what-the-fuck nodes in your cerebral cortex must be a real light show."
- Sam Lipsyte, The Ask
10. "The warding off of anxiety is central to the time-binding, action-delaying, and cerebral functions of the human animal."
- Quote by Ernest Becker