1. "I’m waiting for the day when Rush Limbaugh’s pharmacist writes a book."
- Quote by Carl Hiaasen
2. "YOU ARE THE CHIEF."
- Catherine Crawford, French Twist: An American Mom's Experiment in Parisian Parenting
6. "Fat had phoned his pharmacy somewhere along the line to get a refill on his Librium prescription; he had taken thirty Librium just before taking the digitalis. The pharmacist had contacted the paramedics. A lot can be said for the infinite mercies of God, but the smarts of a good pharmacist, when you get down to it, is worth more."
- Philip K. Dick, VALIS
7. "What's that, Barry?' 'Nothing, chief!"
- Quote by Robert Rankin
8. "There was one pharmacist in town, a Polish man. He was a friend of my father. I risked my life to go to him for medicine. Two, three times a week, I took off my armband and went. If the Germans would have seen me they would have shot me. I told the pharmacist I couldn’t pay, I had no money. He said, Miriam, take it and go."
- Elizabeth Ehrlich, Miriam's Kitchen: A Memoir
10. "Gratitude is my chief erotic emotion."
- Quote by Edmund White