Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. "Some people don’t respond to civility."
James Ellroy, The Black Dahlia
2. "I am worn out with civility."
Jane Austen, Mansfield Park
3. "Civility and etiquette, gentlemen, are all important."
Hal Duncan, Scruffians! Stories of Better Sodomites
4. "Civility costs nothing and buys everything"
Mary Wortley Montagu, The Selected Letters
5. "Elizabeth received them with all the forbearance of civility"
Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice
6. "A talent for forgetting is necessary to maintain civility."
Matthew De Abaitua, If Then
7. "All of that savage power hidden under so much civility."
Jacquelyn Frank, Rapture
8. "Civility, it is said, means obeying the unenforceable."
Quote by Ellen Goodman
9. "I know no religion that destroys courtesy, civility, and kindness."
Quote by William Penn
10. "I believe in civility. But it is not a requirement of civility to pretend there is no war."
J. Budziszewski, What We Can't Not Know: A Guide