1. "Clarity is the ability of the process to be communicated and understood by the people."
- Thom S. Rainer, Simple Church
2. "be sure of having used to the full all that is communicated by immobility and silence."
- Robert Bresson, Notes on the Cinematographer
3. "If we communicated with something like music, we would never be misunderstood, because there is nothing in music to understand."
- Jonathan Safran Foer, Everything Is Illuminated
4. "To be truly ignorant, be content with your own knowledge."
- Quote by Zhuangzi
5. "Be content to seem what you really are."
- Quote by Marcus Aurelius
6. "One part of that divine fullness which is communicated is the divine knowledge. That communicated knowledge, which must be supposed to pertain to God's last end in creating the world, is the creature's knowledge of HIM. For this is the end of all other knowledge, and even the faculty of understanding would be vain without it."
- Jonathan Edwards, God's Passion for His Glory: Living the Vision of Jonathan Edwards
7. "Nothing exists; even if something exists, nothing can be known about it; and even if something can be known about it, knowledge about it can't be communicated to others."
- Quote by Gorgias
8. "think; they are not to be communicated. I have sometimes sat alone here of an evening, listening, until I have made the echoes out to be the echoes of all the footsteps"
- Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
9. "His blank face communicated an emptiness that could never be filled" - Frank Balenger"
- David Morrell, Creepers
10. "In fact, the truth cannot be communicated until it is perceived."
- Percy Bysshe Shelley, The Necessity of Atheism and Other Essays