3. "...people are no longer interested in analysis. They all prefer catharsis now. They all prefer to say that they are helpless and can’t change other people, i.e. the world. Marxism has been replaced by postmodernism. Psychoanalysis has been replaced by twelve-step programs. It was the end of the content."
- Sarah Schulman, Empathy
4. "Science is spectrum analysis. Art is Photosynthesis."
- Quote by Karl Kraus
6. "Design cannot rescue failed content."
- Quote by Edward R. Tufte
7. "Content isn’t king. Conversation is."
- Cory Doctorow, Information Doesn't Want to Be Free: Laws for the Internet Age
10. "Cambridge Associates Annual Analysis of College and University Pool Returns."
- David F. Swensen, Pioneering Portfolio Management: An Unconventional Approach to Institutional Investment