1. "Today, crossover has become the golden word of the age. Crossover is based, in fact, on the model used for the development of pop artists."
- Renée Fleming, The Inner Voice: The Making of a Singer
2. "These descriptions allude to time/space dissolution, synesthesia (crossover of types of sensory perception) and altered states of consciousness."
- Tamar Frankiel, The Gift of Kabbalah: Discovering the Secrets of Heaven
3. "A lie that makes a voter feel good is more effective than a hundred rational arguments."
- Scott Adams, How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big: Kind of the Story of My Life
4. "The ignorance of one voter in a democracy impairs the security of all."
- Quote by John F. Kennedy
5. "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
- Quote by Winston S. Churchill
8. "of data than of objects, seems a natural crossover figure in today’s interface of British and Japanese cultures. I see it in the eyes of the Portobello dealers, and in the eyes of the Japanese collectors:"
- William Gibson, Distrust That Particular Flavor
9. "The ultimate behaviour of these matter distributions, taking the form of massless radiation (in accordance with CCC’s §3.2 requirements), can then leave its signature on the crossover 3-surface, and then perhaps be readable in subtle irregularities in the CMB."
- Roger Penrose, Cycles of Time: An Extraordinary New View of the Universe