1. "Curry, Sophia said. Doctor David ‘What is it about Mad Scientist you don’t understand?’ Curry."
- John Ringo, Islands of Rage & Hope
2. "HAVE YOU EVER BITTEN REDHOT ICE CUBE? THAT'S CURRY."
- Quote by Terry Pratchett
3. "It appears your son was 85 percent curry!"
- Danny Wallace, Friends Like These
4. "I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, he said, BUT I COULD MURDER A CURRY."
- Terry Pratchett, Mort
5. "Goat curry and a female librarian, that's what I'm in the mood for."
- Ben Katchor, Julius Knipl
6. "Frank Curry thinks I’m a soft touch. Might be because I’m a woman. Might be because I’m a soft touch."
- Gillian Flynn, Sharp Objects
7. "In her bottled up is a woman peppery as curry, a yam of a woman of butter and brass,"
- Quote by Marge Piercy
8. "Honestly—who puts a hamburger next to diet tofu curry unless they’re trying to buy your soul?"
- Amy Lane, City Mouse
9. "Among the Indian foods we commonly order are samosa (stuffed bread pocket), urid dal (bean curry), moong dal (lentil curry), pilao (a rice dish), chana masala (garbanzo beans), alu gobi (cauliflower), upma (wheat and vegetables), khichuri (lentils and rice), tel baigan (eggplant curry), and bhindi bhaji (okra and onions)."
- John A. McDougall, The Mcdougall Program for Maximum Weight Loss
10. "Savory...that's a swell word. And Basil and Betel. Capsicum. Curry. All great. But Relish, now, Relish with a capital R. No argument, that' the best."
- Ray Bradbury, Dandelion Wine