1. sealed the deal with the customary handshake
1. "It is not customary to love what one has"
- Quote by Anatole France
8. "For capitalism to develop, customary ties between people and the land must be severed, and communal obligations among people disrupted."
- Quote by David McNally
9. "Once a person has become detached from his possessions, his customary duties, his moments of solitude, where is he? What is he?"
- Patricia Highsmith, Nothing That Meets the Eye: The Uncollected Stories of Patricia Highsmith