2. "Embassy Row in Washington, D.C., the summer I turned"
- Robert Fulghum, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten
5. "Concreteness is an indispensable component of sticky ideas."
- Chip Heath, Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
6. "Appreciation is a big component of a succesful marriage."
- Robin McGraw, Inside My Heart: Choosing to Live with Passion and Purpose
7. "feeling was an integral component of the machinery of reason."
- John M. Coates, The Hour Between Dog and Wolf: How Risk Taking Transforms Us
8. "flesh had become a frequent component of the revues"
- Paul Willetts, The Look of Love: The Life and Times of Paul Raymond