Dart Sentences from Popular Quotes and Books
3. "Open wide the mind's cage-door, She'll dart forth, and cloudward soar."
Quote by John Keats
7. "Many individual investors lose consistently by trading, an achievement that a dart-throwing chimp could not match."
Daniel Kahneman, Thinking
8. "I set out on this ground, which I suppose to be self-evident, that the dart belongs in usufruct to the living."
Quote by Thomas Jefferson
9. "When we respond to attacks of doubt, distortion, and deceit with the truth of God’s Word, the fiery dart is extinguished and the enemy takes another hit."
Beth Moore, Believing God
10. "To insure the greatest efficiency in the dart, the harpooners of this world must start to their feet from out of idleness, and not from out of toil."
Herman Melville, Moby-Dick; or