Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. noticed a distinct improvement
2. at a distinct (or decided) disadvantage
Walter Isaacson, Steve Jobs
2. "Carole decided"
Danielle Steel, Honor Thyself
3. "I decided on moustaches."
Ian Fleming, Moonraker
4. "Nothing decided, nothing finished."
Peter Heller, The Dog Stars
5. "people around he decided that"
Nicholas Sparks, The Best of Me
6. "embroidering the account, and decided it offered"
Anne Perry, The Whitechapel Conspiracy
7. "He had decided to trust me."
Tracy Chevalier, Girl with a Pearl Earring
8. "Eve lifted a brow. She decided"
Nora Roberts, Cordina's Royal Family Collection by Nora Roberts
9. "Eventually, they decided that they wanted to"
Derek Landy, Skulduggery Pleasant
10. "they said, with some adoption papers if we decided to keep him. I think Simon decided"
Jon Katz, Saving Simon: How a Rescue Donkey Taught Me the Meaning of Compassion