1. digestive juices
2. a digestive enzyme
3. digestive ferment
1. "I don't confuse my digestive system, I just season simple food with hunger"
- Quote by Richard Proenneke
2. "Removing the ink, containing the pigment melanin that inhibits secretions in the digestive system, as well as other chemicals that apparently impair taste and smell, would, the scientists state, improve palatability and internal digestive processes."
- Hal Whitehead, The Cultural Lives of Whales and Dolphins
4. "...we were both just unstable, awkward lumps of flesh, warm pieces of meat outfitted with digestive tract and hearts and brains and reproductive organs."
- Quote by Haruki Murakami
7. "For example, Yogi Raman would never eat after 8:00 p.m. He said that the digestive activity it induced would reduce the quality of his sleep."
- Robin S. Sharma, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny
8. "Recent study of beetle digestive tracts has found more than 650 distinct yeasts, at least 200 of which were previously unidentified,"
- Sandor Ellix Katz, The Art of Fermentation: An In-Depth Exploration of Essential Concepts and Processes from Around the World