1. her dignified demeanor
2. the director of the school was a dignified white-haired gentleman
7. "Expressing your feelings constantly is like pleading. It comes across as needy rather than dignified."
- Sherry Argov, Why Men Love Bitches: From Doormat to Dreamgirl-A Woman's Guide to Holding Her Own in a Relationship
10. "Only catatonics and coma patients can persevere in a dignified withdrawal from life’s rattle and hum."
- Thomas Ligotti, The Conspiracy Against the Human Race: A Contrivance of Horror