Keyboard: Off Language: English
1. the air near the foundry was always dirty
2. a dirty bomb releases enormous amounts of long-lived radioactive fallout
1. "dirty birdy"
Stephen King, Misery
2. "Dirty nappies."
Andy Griffiths, Just Disgusting!
3. "You think sex is dirty. You have a dirty mind."
Christopher Pike, Remember Me
4. "Only the superfluous is dirty."
Boris Pasternak, Doctor Zhivago
5. "Exploration is a dirty game."
Tahir Shah, House of the Tiger King: The Quest for a Lost City
6. "Hey. I know dirty." Vinnie"
Janet Evanovich, Three to Get Deadly
7. "If it's doubtful, it's dirty."
Quote by Bob Jones
8. "I'll be as dirty as I please, and I like to be dirty, and I will be dirty!"
Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights
9. "Better to be dirty than dead."
Stephen King, The Long Walk
10. "Dirty deeds done dirt cheap.’ – AC/DC"
Stephen King, The Shawshank Redemption