1. Drive away potential burglars
2. drive away bad thoughts
3. dispel doubts
4. The supermarket had to turn back many disappointed customers
2. "Men drive off bridges and drink too much because of women like you."
- Quote by Janet Evanovich
3. "Grab the broom of anger and drive off the beast of fear"
- Quote by Zora Neale Hurston
4. "if you can't take a nap, if you can't take a day off, heaven's going to drive you nuts."
- Quote by Mark Driscoll
8. "...anger is a waste of energy. Steam which is used to blow off a safety valve would be better used to drive an engine."
- Quote by Winston S. Churchill
10. "Are there children out there? Um, yes sir, they're all children. Run a few down. Sir? Drive over a few of the little brats. That'll scare 'em off."
- Quote by Derek Landy