3. "Life goes on. E-mail stops for no man"
- Quote by Michael Scott
6. "He loved Dottie, but he and Dottie always got along best by e-mail. E-mail was how he had first asked her out. E-mail was how they carried out their professional lives and coordinated their schedules. They often sent each other e-mail over the breakfast table when they were living inside the same house. They’d decided to have a child by e-mail. They’d been talking over e-mail about having another one."
- Bruce Sterling, The Zenith Angle
7. "One missed e-mail, untracked commitment, or decision avoided can have hugely magnified consequences."
- David Allen, Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
8. "On bad days I have seventeen or twenty-four E-mail messages."
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, Creativity: Flow and the Psychology of Discovery and Invention
9. "Make no mistake: E-mail, Facebook, and Twitter checking constitute a neural addiction."
- Daniel J. Levitin, The Organized Mind: Thinking Straight in the Age of Information Overload
10. "Every girl on the planet was familiar to one-last-time e-mail checks."
- Quote by Lauren Myracle