2. "Geek e-mail sign-off: No trees were killed to send this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced."
- Quote by Neil deGrasse Tyson
3. "Women over 50 were the first adopters of e-readers, changing the face of book publishing, and they continue to be the number-one group of book buyers."
- Christiane Northrup, Goddesses Never Age: The Secret Prescription for Radiance
6. "The p/e ratio can be thought of as the number of years it will take the company to earn back the amount of your initial investment—assuming, of course, that the company’s earnings stay constant."
- Peter Lynch, One Up On Wall Street: How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money In
10. "Being Number Two Sucks."
- Quote by Andre Agassi