1. "Bulgakov always loved clowning and agreed with E. T. A. Hoffmann that irony and buffoonery are expressions of ‘the deepest contemplation of life in all its conditionality"
- Mikhail Bulgakov, The Master and Margarita
2. "To a child love is spelled T-I-M-E."
- Quote by Zig Ziglar
3. "T-Trust E-Enthusiasm A-Adjustment M-Memories"
- Quote by Deepak Chopra
- Quote by Aretha Franklin
10. "(S × E)T = R ([Strategy times Execution] multiplied by Trust equals Results)"
- Stephen M.R. Covey, The SPEED of Trust: The One Thing that Changes Everything