1. "Children are natural Zen masters; their world is brand new in each and every moment."
- Quote by John Bradshaw
5. "therefore i live for today- certain of finding at sunrise guidance and strength for the way. power for each moment of weakness, hope for each moment of pain, comfort for every sorrow, sunshine and joy after rain!"
- Billy Graham, Hope for Each Day: Words of Wisdom and Faith
6. "We are entirely made up of bits and pieces, woven together so diversely and so shapelessly that each one of them pulls its own way at every moment."
- Quote by Michel de Montaigne
8. "Every day contains a thousand little servings of free time you might just have overlooked. And each moment contains beauty, wonder, and models you never need to pay."
- Danny Gregory, Art Before Breakfast: A Zillion Ways to be More Creative No Matter How Busy You Are
9. "Every morning is like a new reincarnation into this world. Let us take it then for what it is and live each moment anew."
- Quote by Paul Brunton